Covid-19 Information for Winter 20/21
(October 21, 2020)
In compliance with the currently applicable government regulations and our additional security measures, we are firmly convinced that you can spend realxing and safe winter days in Rauris!
This is how your holiday in Rauris will be relaxed:
- Operating times of the Hochalmbahn: The Hochalmbahn, and consequently the Gipfelbahn, strart at 8:30 am in the main season.
- The Hochalmbahn offer the "Echt.Entspannt.Ticket." - a 6 day skipass (adult/youth/children) valid from 11:00 am. With an adapted price reduction, so some of the skiers have the opportunity to start on the slopes relaxed and enjoyable after a long breakfast.
- The ski buses will also start earlier.
- Mouth and nose protection will be mandatory at the lift stations, at the cash desks and in the gondolas.
- If you can not use ski passes that have already been paid due to official orders (inculding necessary quarantine when you are returning home) or medical certificates regarding Covid-19 - in whole or just in a part - unused ski days will be refunded.
- Season tickets will be refunded depending on usage, if the ski area is officially closed. The reimbursement is calculated from the season ticket price minus the low-season day ticket price of the respective person (adult/youth/child) for the consumed day tickets.
- In the ski huts, there will be regulations to comply with the distance regulations - but here we have to wait for the legal requirements.
- Ski courses do not offer lunch time during the course, if possible, the lunch breaks are at different times, so that there are not to many people at the same time in the huts.
- Please adhere to the usual distance and hygiene rules.
pdf, 214 KB