For a safe cooperation!
The health of our guests and our employees is our top priority. We strive to ensure your safety so that you can spend a wonderful time on the Hochalm. We look forward to an eventful summer with you! You will find all information about our Coroa security measures below.
- The permanent wearing of FFP2 masks in the gondola is compulsory for everyone over 14 years of age. A commercially available MNS is sufficient for children from the age of six, as is the permanent mouth and nose protection requirement (FFP2) in the checkout area, in the toilets and in the waiting areas for the cable car. Children under the age of six are exempt from wearing the MNS. FFP2 masks can be purchased on site for € 2.00.
- A transport restriction of 75% applies in the gondola, so 4 people can be transported per gondola in the Hochalmbahn. This restriction does not apply to families.
- The minimum distance of 1 meter is required in the area of the cash registers and when queuing in the station area. Disinfectant is available at all entrances and exits to the cable car station and at the toilets.
- Our employees wear an FFP2 mask and are continuously instructed on the current requirements of the corona regulations.
- To participate in the bird of prey show, registration and a proof of a low epidemiological risk is mandatory. A maximum of 50 people are permitted per presentation.